Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fine Dining

Recently Max and I wanted to go out on a date. We go out a lot, but mostly with friends, and we wanted this to be a romantic dinner out, just the two of us. We wondered where we should go and decided we both wanted Italian food. We pondered our options. There’s the Italian restaurant in town, with its overpriced food, ‘ok’ entrees, cheesy airbrushed ancient roman décor, fluorescent lights included, and bad service. We wanted something warmer and cozier, somewhere where we would be taken care of. We decided to go to Pizza Hut. I had the chicken lasagna and Max had a veggie pizza.

Besides family and friends, nice restaurants are what we miss the most from the US.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys!

My name is Yuri, I am from Russia. Just wanted to thank you for posting such a beautiful set of pics from Cayo Chachauate. I was looking for pics of this isle in Google and soon ran into your gallery. My friend Peter and I were there one year ago and I REALLY miss it! As you did, we stayed there overnight, and it was fantastic. So, I was very jellous when looking at your pics. Overall, I was one week in Honduras, just for holidays, and I dream to go back there sometimes. If you are still there, have a great time! And, you should ABSOLUTELY try taking a canopy tour, nearby La Ceiba, if you did not do so yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home