Friday, July 08, 2005

Pictures!!

We finally got around to posting some of our pictures. This link will take you to our picture page on our main site. There are several pages of pictures, so remember to click on the "next page" link on the left side. Also, if you click on one of the thumbnails, it will take you to a larger version of the image, and there are comments below the large photo that explain the picture. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment here so we can answer them. We hope you enjoy them, and we´ll work on taking more pictures and getting more of them up on our site.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. I went through every one!! There was one that I really loved that had a little boy with the most beautiful green eyes. I think you said his name was Jason. Ha!! Max, the kids sure looked like they loved those flowers you made. We miss you guys!! Keep writing

Love,
Karla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home