Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Quick Update

Last week was hectic at training and we´ve spent the past two weekends traveling to other towns, and that hasn´t left us much time for writing or posting new entries. Much has happened in the last couple of weeks, and we will try to post things in the order in which they´ve happened.

For a quick update we want to let you all know that we are doing great. We´ve been working hard at school and having a lot of parties with our friends. This comming week is my birthday and we´re planning a big party to celebrate.

Max´s Spanish is improving a lot and we feel safe and comfortable walking arround town. Tonight we´re going to the movie theater in town with some friends.

We also have photos of a lot of our postings, its been hard to upload photos because the internet connection here is really slow, but today we found a new place that has a satelite connection. We will try to upload some photos this week.

We love you all and thanks for reading and for all the messages of support. One of the best part of our day is when we get to come and read your messages.

6 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlings, I'm sorry I missed your call. Reading your wonderful accounts make me feel closer to you.I am ashamed to say I don't know Lynnette's birthday. When is it? I hope you have a joyess one, Lynnette! Love, Mom (Buffy)

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynnette-Sorry I have been so out of touch-but will be better about writing. Jeff W just told me about this blog. I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead!

Will write to you again soon. Love to you and Max

Kanchan

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynnette & Max, I love to hear your stories! How crazy and exciting and amazing it must be to experience all you have. Best of luck! Love, Erica

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Feliz Cumpleaños Lynnette! I have no doubt you´ll get a great b'day party here in Honduras.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lynnette! I am sure if anyone can find a way to have a great birthday it's you! Seth and I are off to visit his grandmother in Albany, I am printing out all of your posts right now so we can sure them with her!

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lynnette,

I'm still faithfully reading you and Max's blogs so thanks for all the wonderful stories. We miss you all and I'm glad that you guys are having such a great time. Love,
Karla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home