Sunday, May 22, 2005

We're Heading Out

Dear all:

It is 10pm on Sunday night before we head out to Washington, DC for pre-orientation and then to Honduras on Wednesday. It is a moment of mixed feelings. There's a lot of excitement for what lies ahead, but there's also anxiety for the unknown. I mainly worry about the people I'll miss. I am sad of not being able to see my mom a dad more before leaving; but I also remind myself of all the adventure ahead. I also think of what a great privilege that Max and I get to do this together.

Packing has been a great ordeal and has kept us really busy the last couple of weeks. We'll write more about that a little latter.

Take care all and stay in touch. Let us know that you're reading. Got to go to bed soon since we have to wake up at 4:30am tomorrow morning to catch our plane to DC.

Love to all,
-Lynnette

5 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynnette - I'm reading. Wish I was able to wish you luck before you left. Let us know how we can get in touch once you get settled.
Love,
--Ryan

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger chuck zoi said...

Good luck!

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynnette..

Good to know about the progress. All the very best with your assignment. Howz Max doin? As soon as u get setteled pass on your contact details. Will keep in touch.

Mira is doing good. I'll upload more of her photos and let you know.

Vijay.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Good luck guys! I am thinking of you. It is a lovely, sunny friday here in BMD :o) happy hour planned, office getting out early for the holiday weekend. all the usual, but happy feelings and good times in store for the weekend. hope yours is wonderful, miss you!!! much love, Renee

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. It´s nice to know there are people thinking of us back home. We really appreciate the comments, so please keep them coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home